Wednesday 20 May 2009

Wednesday 20/5

After eight days of working 9-5, I am finally ready for retirement. So if someone can offer me a £1.4m pension (like Michael Martin, the ex-Speaker of the House) that would be very nice thank you very much. I struggle to find time and energy for the gym after work and I’m not crazy enough to go at 6am before work. Also, I have to postpone my therapy sessions because I’ve been told I’m not allowed time off work for the next 5 weeks or so.

I’m now in my new flat with my new flatmate Tim and I’ve discovered Tim is a lad’s lad. And I love this very much. He drinks beer, talks about football, and doesn't smell. My old Stupid Flatmate drinks cheap cider, plays geeky games, and smells.

And on my way to work, I frequently come across this boy on my walk to work:

He’s so hot and fit, and on his bag I saw ‘Canterbury’ which is a rugby brand and I love him even more.

So today I was offered a brief one-hour respite from this thing called work, and during this brief one-hour respite people would usually eat lunch, and I considered joining my work mates. But obviously I don’t because I don’t have any cash and was sick of being in that building.

Here is my outfit for that day:


Sorry if I've not been posting regularly. I don't have internet and have to steal my neighbour's WiFi, but he's not that considerate so he doesn't leave it on (and unlocked) 24/7. The bastard.

1 comment:

  1. sending you a *hug* at the moment!
    and you are a hunk, dont ever tell yourself different

    finally got a layout I like! its the 5th one I have gone through and my blog is here...

    http://afutureofglitter.blogspot.com/

    D xx

    ReplyDelete