Saturday 4 July 2009

Saturday 04/07

Apologies for the lack of updates. My flat's only just been ushered into the digital age (that is, Sky has finally decided that they'll connect us to the Internet). If anyone can come up with an app which allows me to post items from my iPhone to Blogger.com, that would be much appreciated.

Whilst I write a proper post detailing what's been happening, I'd like to share this poem by A. A. Milne which I found. It details how I feel at the moment, and how I see myself in this journey through life.
Halfway down the stairs

Halfway down the stairs
Is a stair where I sit:
There isn't any other stair quite like it.
I'm not at the bottom,
I'm not at the top:
So this is the stair where I always stop.

Halfway up the stairs
Isn't up, and isn't down.
It isn't in the nursery, it isn't in the town:
And all sorts of funny thoughts
Run round my head:
"It isn't really anywhere! It's somewhere else instead!"

A. A. Milne (1882–1956)

1 comment:

  1. I email my blog entries in from my blackberry, can you do that on an iphone? you can set blogger up with a special email address with code in and then you can email an entry in from anything anywhere!

    or I believe you can sms and mms but everytime I mms the code to go@blogger.com I get no return, I think it might be American only!

    I cant believe they dont have a mobile site or app, I have searched they dont! but the email posting does work, you can email to post or email to save as draft!

    thankgod you have net at your new place xxx

    ReplyDelete